The Internet is the best as well as the worst place ever. Either you can learn many things from here or you will go on the wrong path and you will destroy your own life. You surely don’t want something like this to happen to your close ones, right? Especially, if you have a kid and if they go on the wrong path, they will destroy their entire life in one way or the other. So, as a parent, you need to know how to Spy Browser History and Internet Activities. It will tell you what all the things you need to keep in mind.
Why you need to Spy Browser History and Internet Activities
The Internet can be a lake of negative thoughts if you do not use it properly. Some people think that nothing can happen just because your kid likes to sit in front of the computer. However, it is not so. Many bad things are happening on the internet. Even if they like playing online games, it could negatively affect them. So, the best way is to spy on the activities.
There were some of the games which could make the kid suicidal if they play the game too much. In the same way, there are some of the strangers out there who are there on the internet just to convince your child into giving them money. Hence, there are millions of other things that will affect your son in one way or the other.
Therefore, it has become necessary for him or her to know that they need to be careful. However, you still can’t be sure that whether are careful or not. So, the only option left you is to Spy Browser History and Internet Activities. It will give you the complete history of the browser.
How to spy on browsing history?
Spying on browsing history is an easy thing. If you have physical access all the time, you can simply head over to browser > history. However, if you don’t have access, we are going to share the complete method on how you can see the browsing history remotely. Even if you have access, there are chances that your son or daughter might be deleting the history. Kids nowadays know a lo3t of things. They even know how they can delete the history. So, whenever you ask for the mobile phone, they will delete the things and then give the mobile phone to you. In this way, you will never know what’s going on with your kid.
So, we are going to see how you can spy on browsing history remotely. Here, you don’t require physical access all the time. Hence, you don’t need to worry about them deleting the history. You can see it either way. We are going to use a phone monitoring tool over here. This is a tool that will help you to spy on the target device. It works on all the mobiles including Android and iPhone. So, no matter which phone your kid is using, you can still view the history.
The tool that we are going to use here is TTSPY. It is the best tool out there to use to see the browsing history. The next section is all about the tool and the features you will get.
TTSPY is the best tool out there to spy on browsing history. You can not only see the history with this one but you will also get various other features. It is a complete suite you will need to monitor your child. You can view the browsing history, location, WhatsApp messages, call logs, and many other similar things with this tool.
The tool works completely anonymously. TTSPY is 100% undetectable. Hence, no one will be able to know that you are trying to spy on them. You will get all the data in your TTSPY account. You can see the data directly by going to the website. Moreover, TTSPY works on almost all devices. Unless the target mobile phone is too outdated, you won’t face any problems there. The older versions are not supported whether it is iPhone or Android. So, it is necessary to have at least the working model. You can see the complete list of the supported device on the official website.
We will surely see the complete steps on how you can do it. However, before we see the steps, we will see what are the features you will be getting here.
Features of TTSPY
- There are many features that you will get when you go with the TTSPY tool. The first one is, of course, to view all history and internet activity. No matter which browser the target device is using, you can still view all the history and the browser activity. However, the target device must be using the internet on a normal window and not on incognito mode.
- Along with this, you will also get a keylogger tool to monitor the device. The keylogger will save all the things that the user will type on the device. So, one can even use this feature to spy browser history and internet activities. It will show all the keypresses (words/sentences that the user will write). Moreover, you can also view the passwords in plain text. Please note that this feature is only available on the Android device.
- The tool lets you see the contact names, call logs, and also the SMS of the device.
- It will also give you the spying feature to spy on any installed applications.
- If you want to track the device, you can do it with TTSPY as there is a GPS tracker that comes with the main phone monitoring. So, it will help you to find the device whenever you want.
- Further, it also has many amazing features such as camera streaming, live mic recording and many more. So, you can also take advantage of all of those features along with the major ones that we discussed.
How to spy browser history and internet history
Now, let’s jump into the step by step guide on how you can spy browser history with ease. For that, you will require a TTSPY account.
So, your first job over here will be to get a TTSPY account. When you are creating a TTSPY account, you will be asked to choose one of the plans. There are mostly two plans from which you will have to choose. One of them is for Android whereas the second one is for the iPhone and iPad device.
So, depending on which device you are using, you need to create an account on that. The pricing for both accounts is the same. The other thing that you need to keep in mind over here is that it is not your device but the target device information. In other words, you need to see which device is the target user using. So, if the target user is using an iPhone, you need to select the iPhone. In the same way, if they are using Android, you will have to select the Android plan.
Fill up the details and thereafter, you need to create your account in the system. It will give you the login information and your account will be ready in no time. Now, the next step for you is to set up the TTSPY app. The procedure to set up the TTSPY app is different for both the devices. You will have to follow different steps in Android whereas the steps in iPhone are also different.
Don’t worry, we will see the exact steps for both of the devices over here in this guide. Make sure you follow the steps.
Setup TTSPY for Android
These are the steps only for Android mobile. So, if the target user is using an Android phone, you need to follow these steps carefully. We will take you to the entire guide on how you can do it.
- Assuming you already have created an account at TTSPY, we will directly jump into the method or the steps. If you haven’t created an account, you can refer to the above section and see how you can create an account over there.
- The next thing that you need to do is to get the APK link. Before you get confused, let me tell you how you can do it.
- First of all, you need to log in to your account. Over there, you will a link to download an APK file. You need to copy the link and keep it.
- Now, you need to open the app on the target device. Once you open the app over there, you need to download the app on it.
- It will then ask you to configure it. This is the part where you will enter your TTSPY details on the app. The app will first capture the data from mobile and then send it to the TTSPY account. SO, you will have to enter it.
- Thereafter, you can exit the app and your job is over. Now, you can head over to our start spying section and see how you can spy on the device.
Steps for iPhone
If the target device is using an iPhone, you can follow these steps instead of the previous one. Here, you don’t need to install any app. The steps are easy and clear.
- We have already assumed that you have purchased the TTSPY tool. So, we will directly begin with what to do next.
- You can open the account and there you will see that the tool is asking for iCloud account information.
- This the place where you enter your target device’s details. Yes, you need to enter your target user’s iCloud account.
- Once you enter the details, you can wait until it loads the data.
- It will show you the list of iPhones connected to the device.
- These are the phones connected to the target device. So, you will have to choose the target device from here. You will see the couple of extra details off the phone which will help you identify the device.
- Once you select the target device, you are all set to start spying on browsing history.
Now, you are all set. The next thing you need to do is start spring on the details. You can simply head over to the browsing history section on your account at TTSPY. You will find all the browsing history with date and time over there. You can click on the website and it will even open the website on your computer. In this way, you can get extra details about history.
Further, if the target user is Android, you can also view the live stream of the device. It will show you the complete screen. So, you can open the stream when the target user might be using the internet. In this way, you can know what they are doing. You will see the complete screen in a video form. Also, in the same way, you can use the keylogger tool to find the target history. It is very much useful and works in the best possible way. So, you can surely use any of the tricks to start spying with TTSPY.
To conclude, this was all about how you can spy browser history and internet activity on any phone. Further, the tool also has many other features to explore. You can start exploring all the features one by one. It will tell you what you can do with TTSPY and also it will show you the best way of spying on the target phone.
Lastly, if you are looking for a live demo or the working of this, you can go to the official website and see the live demo of the tool. That’s the panel you will see when you buy the tool.